Sunday, June 08, 2014

It’s tiring, having to explain things. I avoid it at work, absolutely squash it after work. 

The cliché is true - People who cared enough would know, people who don’t care doesn’t really need to know. 

Whatever happened, happened. Whatever regrets we might have, gotto deal with it. I shall always live with the nightmare - what if I had done things differently. 

I was so glad to have found out Google location history actually recorded me on July 5th, 2012. Not sure how it works, because I don't recall using any GPS. I was trying so hard to conserve battery on my cell. 

And then I had this weird thought, that how many people actually knew I went to see you that night?

I never was gonna do anything different. I simply wanted to be there for you when you needed someone the most. All I ever wanted was to see you.



Everything came back in a flash. Absolutely everything. 

I had meticulously wrote everything down. I've done bits and pieces, here and there, never the whole sack. But I'm more careful about writing in a public domain these days. 

Maybe that's why I've never truly forgotten it. Maybe I’m just refusing to forget about it. 

The tears in the bus. The chill of that sunny morning. 

0 意見: