Sunday, March 03, 2013

24 My Short Getaway


I had to do this. I just had to do something. And this was probably it.

熱血。

A sense of purpose in my life again, even for just a few days.

Now, on the verge of going back to Kemaman, I wanna make a vow. Or probably not that serious, a promise to myself. I was so out of sync. That day, when I talked to May Lee. I guess she sees my problem herself. And she has been really kind. God bless her.

Anyway I wanna promise myself not to run away again.

There’s this article I saw yesterday that kinda nailed it. 
http://www.backpackers.com.tw/forum/showthread.php?p=4965160#post4965160

“不要把旅行当是唯一的出口。不要把旅行看得很伟大,別以为自己走过多少路看过多少美景吃过多少美食而看不起那些整天坐在办公室里的人,你有去旅行的勇气他们有你没办法面对现实的毅力。”

不要把旅行當成一個藉口。嗯,我想我知道了。

“我依然会一个人出走,但旅行的意义变得更纯粹,而不是抱著企图改变自己或改变这世界的態度。”

Bullseye eh? I really wasn’t courageous enough to face up to the new life in Terengganu. I told May Lee I was waiting for something to happen, I wanted to have something to look forward to every weekend. The fact that I was still relatively not connected at work doesn’t help much. This small escapade, where once again my hometown looked at me like I was a tourist, was healthy. This is the restart. I won’t make the same mistake twice.


I am stronger now. Yes I am.

0 意見: