Saturday, October 06, 2012

Once, And For All

Look I've been bugged by this ever since it happened. It's got to have an end to it, for something that stirs up the emotion so mightily, at least a ceremonial one.


I'll go with prayers. 

The Merlin says "Everything happens for a reason." I guess I know the destiny of my prayers book then. 

First up, to the bad guy.


Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in the day of battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do you, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all other evil spirits who prowl through the world seeking the ruins of souls. Amen. 

Then, to all of who are troubled by this problem, the good guy in the bad guy, the girl, me, and anyone else who had an act in it.


In all things may the most holy, the most just, and the most lovable will of God be done, praised, and exalted above all for ever. Your will be done, O Lord, Your will be done. The Lord has given, the Lord has taken away, blessed be the name of the Lord. 


And finally, this has always been a war. He started the shooting, I shot back. (thinking of more dramatic words). More like he Pearl Harbor-ed me first. Falklands, or the 9/11. And the reason pearl harbor happened was because America did something and the Japanese chose the War option as reply anyway. But, those, are the bad guys, I'd stand my ground, I am always like that. I thought of letting the matter slip a few times, but I guess I just found myself back. You don't sucker punch me and walk away like a hero. Can't make me a bad guy, cos I'm not one. 

O God, from whom are Holy Desires, right counsels and just deeds, give to your servants that peace which the world cannot give; that we may serve you with our whole hearts, and live quiet lives under your protection, free from the fear of our enemies. Through Christ our Lord, Amen. 

0 意見: