Friday, September 21, 2012

Ruin of Souls


我其實想了很久爲什麽這首歌叫忽然之間... 爲什麽是忽然之間...

看了很多Youtube下面的comments, 才發現其實這首歌很多是男生的療傷情歌多過女生,還是女生都不怎麽comment?

"我爲什麽總在最脆弱的時候  懷念你"

"想你算是安慰還是悲哀"

這種很強烈的歌詞,莫文蔚卻可以輕輕地唱過去,而歌詞依然可以冷冷地印在腦海裡...

忽然之間應該就是指這種感覺都是忽然之間發生的吧....

I should care no more. Why do I feel angry?

Yoda said "Fear is the path to the Darkside. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate, leads to suffering."

Because I'm afraid? I'm afraid of what exactly? Afraid that she is gone forever? that she might be hurt because the best person to take care of her isn't taking care of her?

I'm not afraid that she might be gone forever, or I'm prepared to leave myself, but why should I keep caring? Why am I still tussling over this issue at 2 am, 2 months after i last saw you, 2 weeks after i last said anything to you?

我爲什麽總在最脆弱的時候  懷念你

Dear God, if there's one thing I ask for your favor, is point me the right way, for it is hurting me and I am beginning to lose faith. For I took many a turn, and still found myself lost in the middle of things. Lead away my fear.

"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humble pray; and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."

0 意見: