Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday

How could you have had this thought
This dreadful thought of banning a person
Whom the great Low Winnie has been chatting with
And has not even imagined of banning

But if you’d tell me earlier
That banning me and making me a bastard
Leeds would turn -15 to 0 in 5 games
And Scotland would beat the French in Paris

If you’d just tell me earlier
That banning me and making me a bastard
That I wouldn’t hate Last December so much
That I’d score 3.5 short of 50 for my mathematics

I’m Banned
I’m a Bastard
Thank You

Thanks for the wins, The Blue of Saint Andrews - Bonnie Scotland.

2 意見:

yunn said...

hey..don't worry..
u will hv a great december dis year~
cheer up~my friend^^

Lighthouse Family said...

lolz..... Happy birthday is a nice title..:P


no worries mate...