Thursday, May 24, 2007

deggat ( terbalique)

1. Name one person who made you smile last night.
My mummy. Cos talked on phone..I always hapi after talk with family one..

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Doing my critical essay..and disappointed that my pendrive kenot open...

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Hehe...after class, Saw Aishah typing on her phone, knew the sms was for me...

4. What was something that happened to you in 2006?
Well, LAST CHRISTMAS! and my leeds united lost the playoff final 3-0 to Watford. Both teams got relegated this season..hahaha...And the Worst World Cup since 1930.

5. What is the last thing said aloud?
YES!!!! When I realised that Aishah is actually not a "left wing activist"..she's on our side, the Good side, the majority side.

6. How many different things that you drink today?
Surprisingly at 8.18pm i haven had any water, I only had a cup Ribena Longan at lunch.

7. What is the colour of your hair brush?
You'd be laughing when u think of me and hair brush. I dont have one, for obvious reasons. I'd prefer a green or blue one though..

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
A stick of mentos, RM1.00, meant to be given to aishah at the last lesson just now, but it was sticky inside, i decided I'll share them wif frens instead....

9. Where were you last night?
Hostel, in front of three different laptops, testing my pendrive. The verdict? i'll need to activate the warranty..

10. What colour is your front door?
My house one is chocolate brown, here is yellowish brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?
Nothing special here, my wallet.

12. What is the weather like today?
Hot, rather high humidity, makes breathing difficult..

13. What is the best ice-cream flavour?
Dont have special preference here, i'll go for the popular choices of Vanilla and Chocolate.

14. What is something you are excited about?
Football(MY LEEDS UNITED of course), kenneth being scolded or fooled, war movies,history.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Going back on nx friday, i will be forced to cut then..The last time i cut?Before chinese new year...^o^..

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Sweet 18, haven't kissed yet.

17. Do you talk a lot?
I talk and laugh a lot;)

18. Do you watch The O.C. ?
No. I dont know wat it is oso..

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Tons of footballers, Gerrard, Reid, Pressley, Thompson, Pienaar, Taylor. And i think our captain Chu Chun Lee's nick name is Steven oso...

20. Do you make up your own words?
Sometimes..Depends..

21. Are you typically a jealous person?
Nope....ok, a little bit...

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Ang Jian Kai, and I've got 4 Alan here..

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kelvin Sim, Kit Sen, Ki Chang Gerng

24. Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
Mama's office number.

25. What did the last text message you received say?
From Aishah;), its has something bout that wanker wor...

26. Do you chew on your straws?
Nope.

27. Do you have curly hairs?
Sometimes i wish i do, so i can look like Kevin Keegan, he's really a legend.

28. Where is the next place you are going?
Student pickup/drop off....Take bus go back..

29. Who is the rudest person in your life?
An indian bastard who robbed my mama's handbag from my motorbike, in front of our English relative..(really from england one, but supports chelsea...cos she thinks mourinho's man)..I pei si him for robbing women, not man.

30. What is the last thing you ate?
The mentos

31. Is marriage in your future?
Used to be yes, but no longer now.

32. What is the best movie you've seen in the last two weeks?
A pity I havent watch any...

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Err...mama papa, ah ma...........and whichever sugar daddy that is going to make Leeds premiership club again..

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night, i ate maggie for dinner

35. Are you currently depressed?
Yes, football depression.

36. Did you cry today?
Havent cried this month..last time was when mama and all left miri..

37. Why did you answer and post this?
YP tagged me edy, din post and answer ma very not friend....;)

38. Tag five people.
Like Ah Yunn, I refuse to answer this one...

6 意見:

Yee Piao said...

Ribena Longan?! Erm, what's that?

Don't be depressed over a small thing dude. LUFC will be back in any season, just wait...

jitsinexpress said...

lolz........ its like a series of questions by CIA....

you answered them well guy,,!

anyway, is Aishah your girlfriend or what? are you..... *******... with her?

Martian said...

Aishah...aihz...She's a hot topic between me and my frens,its about who she stick around with in skool..She seems to be quite close with the two bastards of my class,even though she told me she didnt really fancy to be with them in her sms...

Aishah's very pretty(again,my point of view....), but she's malay. I mean its a big difference between she n me..If she not malay i mayb consider lar..

Ribena longan is ribena, and put longan.Very sweet one..If u wan to try drink something different, try " san se nai cha" Three colour milk tea. Its the condensed milk at the bottom, the teh tarik as the second colour and the xiao mai cao as third colour...I'm not sure KL got or not but BM definitely dun hav...

Deadpoolite said...

Well I am hooked with your number 3 response for two reasons:

1)How did you know she was sending you an sms? Are you a mind reader? If yes tell me where to send the money and start training immediately!

2)Aishah sounds cool in an "I've never seen her personally but martian tells me so, so it must be true " kind of way. Start replying to her sms dude....like yesterday...lol

Also a question, what is the problem with Aishah being Malay (unless you refer to cultural and religion differences so I pass). Dont worry, I am Greek so there is no Malaysian wrath coming towards you anytime soon,lol!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

=_="

I only knew that you are now in Miri! Been to Guah Niah before? haha! I do agree with jitsinexpress that you answered the questions so honestly, just like CIA investigation! hoho~
Anyway, wish u all the best in your study...and friendship too!HEhe!


Cheers,
Chie Kuan.

Martian said...

in Malaysia, all malay are muslims. Thats a big cultural and tradition change if i were to marry her..If she's chinese le, den i no need to think edy..Aishah...havent spoken or sms her for exactly 7days edy...I saw her typing message, i think its for me cos i'm err, someone who is lyk napoleon, i like ppl puji me, but i'd rather listen to true words for most of the time ;)...start replying like yesterday, hahaha!!!i've always replied, give her sweets and chocolates but never say anything to her in skool..smile only.

Guah niah need to take days to really visit...so i haven go yet. Nx time lar, got gang got organize i go den i tell u guys about it here..

CIA??hahaha!!!I always honest one lar, the most dishonest thing i've done in the past century is cheat for two objective questions in IT test only lar..