Wednesday, April 11, 2007

身高(height)

I found myself visiting my own blog and asking why i haven't hung up any new post. I was equally excited to post a second entry, but at the same time,i expect myself to come up with some good and exciting entry..So here it is.

If you're asking why the title is height, the answer is - actually i dint know wat to put at title,den suddenly remembered once that my mate Jayson said to me :" U minat one girls all short short one!!" W lyk tis, peanut oso like tis. For those who have heard of the Big Eye girl,her name is aishah(i think one person heard be4 only le),she's oso short!!!!!!My, Jayson should go to temple,he might become buddha or something....The big eye girl is err,in the moul of peanut la,as tall and as slim.But she has long hairs,and obviously, big eyes:)I sms wif her last night,after a blunder.I intended to forward a message to a fren,dunno y forward to her,i oso dunno.Then she send back say maybe i type salah...Smsing wif her was like meeting an old fren..so easy to think of a topic, although the only communication we had was on her first day at skool,she asked me bout timetable(cos she was sitting nx to me),i gave her mine straight away only to waste ten cents to print another...She wasnt like cincai-cincai,got ask got reply..she's so quiet, polite,a bit shy,den not very girly(she wears sneakers to skool one,not highheels,and she's plain(doesnt carry a lot of ling ling long long(linglonggurl,no offence k:))....lovely girl..Too bad she uses DiGi...Too bad she doesnt have MSN...Too bad she's Malay, ah boh i terus go airasia.com cancel the flight back home on June err....wahahaha!!!!!

Its been quite a tough week,even though got leng lui to see everyday. Cos of the physics test. Dont know how i did, but i really hope its not too bad,around 38/50 will do..I want this to be a benchmark for myself,and as an"unofficial ranking" where everyone knows roughly how good everyone is. In other words, to decide who's leading and who's chasing.

I've been thinking about 游子,(in malay is perantau). Saw an old fren who wrote "游子想回家",means perantau wants to go home.Den today the 想 lost edy,means she's home..I kinda cemburu her,gotto go home, gotto eat many food, gotto speak hokkien....haha...sometimes hokkien would burst out of my mouth before i realise it,and they'd ask me wat i said..Home..haha...There's an English folk song sung by people who lives in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, called Home Newcastle.Go search at baidu la,very nice..I think i'll slowly create a Home Penang:)

Lastly, a lil bit of sneak-peeks of what's gonna come - "Miri and Mirian",I'll tell bout my view of miri which some of you would be very interested to know :) Beautiful ones you all know one edy(aishah), den some ugly ones to come and many more..seat tight lads, we're a long way from Mars

^o^

8 意見:

yunn said...

long way from mars...lolZ~
i'm looking forward to it...
u r coming bac on JUNE??
hmm...dat's a gd news...welcome home...lolZ~

btw...when u going to take photo at dere har??
if really going to take...take ur luvly new frend too lar...
quite curious bout hw she looks like after u describe till so details le^^

anywayz...hope to read ur third entry as soon as possible lar...

ahhhaO said...

comin bac on june??
which day on june??
donno u will sempat 4 suyi birthday celebration or not??
we all nid to save RM1 per day so we can celebrate for her lo....^^
i oso vr curious bout how dat aishah look like,so u muz find a chance to take a photo v aishah....
digi new sim pack juz RM8.50 only, nvm lar, juz buy it n sms v she la.
malay oso nvm ma, beautiful jiu can le lar n look like now if u marry a malay u still can use ur own name lo juz add bin xxxxxxx only.....but ur child d name can xxxxxxx bin ct lo
juz kiddin lar,i oso hear ppl say only, donno is benar atau palsu d

Martian said...

23rd of June lads..

Yee Piao said...

Comin back so late ar?? Then what time back to S'wak?
I am coming back mid June and back at Sunway at late June...

Martian said...

july lo..about amonth later..

jitsinexpress said...

hey mate, plz let me add u in my blog k? hehe studying in Miri now? we have a few top students over there like christina . maybe you knew her...

ki said...

izit only "w" and peanut??i still remember a girl that gets into ur heart,'vivianer".hahaha,dun think tat i hav forget it,looks like u really easy to fall in love on someone ler!!!!!!!!and i think u hav write too much about ur new friend,maybe will let other girl that admire u jealous about it!!!!!
haha.


haha,waiting for ur next entry.........

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long links with LinkShrink and make $$$ from every visitor to your short urls.